Contracts/ Projects Manager - Gunac | Waterproofing Specialists
Contracts / Project Manager - Gunac | Waterproofing Specialists
Gunac | Waterproofing Specialists is part of Access | Partners in Property, one of the best construction services and facilities solutions provider in New Zealand. We maximise the value of our clients’ property by leveraging expertise in construction project management, waterproofing, building and property maintenance and facilities management. Gunac has over 45 years of experience within the commercial and residential spheres of the Building Industry.
Our head office is in Auckland, with branches in Bay of Plenty and Waikato and we offer complete facilities and property management solutions. We are proud to have technical experts and dedicated teams that we recognise as the foundation of our success.
Our Contracts Manager role plays an important part in delivering on our brand promise. PEOPLE SAFE, JOB DONE, CUSTOMER SATISFIED
- 3 years plus contract or project management experience gained within the building / construction industry.
- Your waterproofing experience may be been hands-on as an waterproofing applicator previously.
- Trade certification or tertiary qualification is ideal.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills will enable you to build relationships and proficiently manage staff and contractors alike.
- Your excellent organisational ability and time management will allow you to manage staff on multiple sites concurrently.
- Self-motivated with a professional approach, you will be able to work autonomously and be a team player.
- A positive attitude towards Health & Safety is essential.
- A current full drivers license and a clean police record are required.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
We offer highly competitive pay rates and our Company benefits and initiatives include subsidised medical insurance, company uniform, 3 weekly breakfast, bimonthly Company Breakfast Award, birthday holiday and an active social club. We provide on-going training and development in-house and externally and opportunities for career progression.
If working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment for a Company that cares about its people and it’s customers, then we would love to hear from you.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
To apply for this role, click here