Access | Partners in Property is a dynamic, customer-focused company which is in the business of working with YOU in creating, protecting and improving the value of YOUR property.
Our journey has its origins in a professional friendship founded in 2002, when Access | Partners in Property’s directors, Richard Cawson and Lance Pearson, became work colleagues at a large facilities management company. The pair combined their expertise and knowledge to form Access | Partners in Property. Their dedication and hardwork soon led them to provide property maintenance services in the Britomart and Downtown precinct. The company began securing more contract work in the building washing division, the maintenance division and the project areas for Auckland Council and various other commercial and industrial clients.
Access | Partners in Property Today
Access Partners in Property is a privately owned NZ company that has now been operating for 14 years. Our continual growth has made us the ideal size to offer a large scale and diverse range of services with the superior management and attention to detail of a flexible and innovative property maintenance company. Access incorporates Gunac a specialist waterproofing company with 40 years of experience.
The company’s head office is in Auckland with regional branches in Tauranga and Hamilton. With a dedicated team comprising of over 130 employees, we have the capabilities to resource large jobs effectively and complete projects and tasks within short timeframes with minimal interruption to our clients, stakeholders and activities.
Our values and Attributes
We pride ourselves on our set of core company values and attributes focused on how we live our lives personally and professionally. The directors and team have spent considerable time developing and discussing our values and ensuring that our brand attributes are delivered in all that we do.
- Safe - Safety is our priority
- Honest - In what we say and do
- Reliable - Always working to satisfy our clients
- Professional - Continually improving our people and processes
- Dynamic - Open minded and progressive with people, processes and technology
- Practical - Get Out There! - Use initiative and take action
- Approachable - The beginning of a positive experience
- Quality-Whatever you do, own it! Take responsibility for it.
- Adventurous - Live Life, have fun, do it safely.
- Sustainable - Integration of financial, social and environmental priorities.