Quality Assurance Policy
Creation Date: 11/08/2016
Last Review Date: 01/12/2022
Next Review Date: 01/12/2023
Access NZ 2005 Ltd is in the business of creating, protecting, and improving the value of property for private and public-sector landlords. Activities at Access NZ 2005 Ltd include but are not limited to Project Management and Construction, Facilities Management and Services, Building and Property Maintenance, Industrial Abseiling, Waterproofing and Metal Roofing. This policy is relevant to all the activities conducted by Access NZ 2005 Ltd and their contractors.
The management and all who work at Access NZ 2005 are committed to provide the highest possible level of service in satisfying the requirements of their customers, suppliers and sub-contractors alike. This level of service is achieved through quality management and the adoption of a system of procedures that reflect the competence of the Company to all business relationships.
Access NZ 2005 Ltd is committed to achieve customer satisfaction by providing quality products on time, which is achieved by employee involvement with teamwork, effective utilization of resources and continually improving the effectiveness of the quality management system.
To achieve this, our objectives will be the ongoing development of our management processes to continually improve our service and be a better company by:
- Using and developing key performance indicators.
- Being innovative.
- Continually developing the expertise, professionalism, and integrity of our people.
- Committing to continual improvement and communicating our goals and objectives to every employee.
Employer/Employee responsibilities It is management’s responsibility to ensure that all quality policy and quality objectives adopted have been made known to all employees, as the success of this policy involves all staff and sub-contractors being individually responsible for the quality of their work, resulting in a continually improving working environment for all.
The directors are responsible for the implementation of a management structure that is based on the experience, quality and commitment of its management team and have a specific responsibility for ensuring that the management structure reflects the quality standard, so that compliance with this Quality Policy is maintained and improved.
In order to provide a quality service, Access NZ 2005 requires staff to be suitably trained, supervised and supported. In particular, the directors will support the following;
- Each member of staff will have a personal development plan/portfolio in which their training needs are identified, and a plan made as to how such needs will be met.
- Each member of staff will be offered training to meet regulation and National Standards.
An important element of the improvement process is management follow-up. As such, the quality policy and management system are reviewed and updated regularly to take account of changing circumstances and client requirements.
This can be achieved by:
- Establishing a timetable for management review meetings, to review progress and to give a clear signal to customers and staff that management is committed to improvement.
- Ensuring that all corrective actions are reviewed regularly, updated, recorded and completed.
- Help is given to resolve any problems that are being encountered in achieving any improvement.